Unwanted and incorrect non-sale or sale items must be returned within thirty (30) days of receiving your order.
- All unwanted and incorrect items should be returned unused and with all original labelling, packaging, leather bags, dust bags and authenticity cards attached. Any damaged and used items will not be accepted, as they cannot be resold (and so far as possible for faulty items).
- A refund will be provided to the account originally used to purchase the product.
- Please remember to send the returns form back with your goods – returns can only be processed with the form. Please contact us for your returns form on firstname.lastname@example.org. For our full Terms and Conditions, please visit our website: www.ozzell.com
- If you have any queries regarding your order, please do not hesitate to contact our customer services department, email@example.com or call us on +44 (0) 20 3290 2922
- Any returns from the U.K. and USA or EC are at the recipients’ costs.
- Ensure to contact us before products are returned to our warehouse.
Unit B, Enterprise House,
Waldeck Road, Maidenhead
SL6 8BR, United Kingdom
Preparing the return
- Repack the items for return with the order summary from the original packaging. We need the order summary to process your return.
- Securely seal the package using adhesive tape on the original packaging. If your box or bag is damaged and cannot be reused, please pack your items securely in alternative packaging
- Remove all existing labels from the original packaging and stick the returns address label provided via email on the parcel you are returning.
Please note at busy times due to delivery, logistic and banking procedures it may take up to 30 working days for your refund to be deposited in to your bank account.