Unwanted and incorrect non-sale items must be returned within fourteen (30) days of receiving your order. Sale items must be returned within seven (14) days of receiving your order.
- All unwanted and incorrect items should be returned unused and with all original labelling, packaging, leather bags, dust bags and authenticity cards attached. Any damaged and used items will not be accepted, as they cannot be resold (and so far as possible for faulty items).
- A refund will be provided to the account originally used to purchase the product.
- If, in our reasonable opinion, the Products are not found to be faulty, we will seek to recover the cost of returning the Products to us and for returning them back to you.
- Please remember to send the returns form back with your goods – returns can only be processed with the form. For our full Terms and Conditions, please visit our website: www.ozzell.com
- If you have any queries regarding your order, please do not hesitate to contact our customer services department, firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0) 1753 339219
- Returning goods from the UK is free, if the procedure detailed below is followed.
- Free returns are not available from addresses outside of the UK; any returns from the USA or EC are at the recipients’ costs.
UK Free Returns Procedure
You can return your package to us via freepost through the post office. Please obtain proof of postage, as this will be needed to process your refund if your parcel is lost.
• Complete the returns form and place the product, all packaging and the returns form into the mailing box, and affix the returns label provided to the delivery envelope.
• Ensure products are returned to the following address:
14 George V Place, Thames Avenue
SL4 1QP United Kingdom
We are unable to process UK Returns for free in any other way. Any other method will be at the sender's own cost.
Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Republic of Ireland, Spain & USA
Free returns are not available from addresses outside of the UK; any returns from the USA or EC are at the recipients’ costs.
Preparing the return
Repack the items for return with the order summary from the original packaging. We need the order summary to process your return.
• Securely seal the package using adhesive tape on the original packaging. If your box or bag is damaged and cannot be reused, please pack your items securely in alternative packaging.
• Remove all existing labels from the original packaging and stick the returns label provided with your order on the parcel you are returning.
Please note at busy times due to delivery, logistic and banking procedures it may take up to 15 working days for your refund to be deposited in to your bank account.